To Our Dear Doctors & Patients,
For the past twenty-five years, Endodontic Associates of Greater Washington put the wellbeing of our patients first and foremost. Our office practices Universal Precautions and adheres to rigid sterilization and disinfection standards to reduce the likelihood of disease transmission.
We have been closely monitoring the developments related to COVID-19 infections. To better serve you during this transition, our Rockville and Gaithersburg offices will resume regular business hours (including Saturdays) starting Monday, May 11th.
We would like to share with you the additional steps our office is taking during the Coronavirus outbreak:
- We are screening all patients for recent travel history and flu-like symptoms.
- To maximize social distancing, our new website EndoGroup.com, allows patients to complete all necessary forms online before they come to the office.
- Our patients will have easy access to hand-sanitizer at the front desk.
- All staff will be wearing FDA approved KN95 masks at all times.
- Our waiting room is being disinfected 3 times daily.
- To reduce the oral microbial load, our patients are rinsing with a pre-procedural antiseptic oral solution prior to treatment.
- We will continue to monitor and follow the advice of the American Association of Endodontists, Maryland Department of Health, MSDA and the CDC.
If your dental office is closed, we will do our best to accommodate your emergencies, even after hours. If you have any concerns, please call us at any time.
Drs. Walker, Roumani, Yelamanchi, and Jin